[pct-l] High Sierra Trail - Car pickup/swap at Whitney Portal?

pele_smk pelesmk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:23:03 CDT 2014

I'm hiking the HST next week, starting from the Whitney Portal, but I need
someone that would be interested in driving my car to Crescent Meadows on
Friday night. Is anyone planning to hike that section that would be
interested in swapping keys or interested in driving my car from Whitney
Portal somewhere towards Los Angeles where I could meet you? Can anyone
suggest where I might find someone that would be willing to be a driver? We
have room for one person on our day use permit up Whitney if someone has a
friend that wants to go up/down Whitney with strangers Friday and drive our
car to Crescent Meadows.

Thanks,
Daniel