[pct-l] Airport access from PCT

Bill Batchelor bill.batchelor at kedyl.com
Mon Jan 27 14:11:14 CST 2014

Hello Keystone;

You can check out Mammoth Lakes airport.  It is small, but I believe it
does have commercial flights (short flights) that could connect you with a
larger airport.   Access from the trail is very reasonable, well traveled.
 This would get you off the trail earlier in the Sierras.
http://www.ci.mammoth-lakes.ca.us/index.aspx?NID=98

Best to you
Pink Gumby

--