[pct-l] Why California's Trails Are Disappearing From Our Maps

Carl Rush pct57hiker at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 21:58:46 CST 2014

I was there in 2012 and had know trouble finding the trail, and at no point did I think that it needed any work anywhere.
Carl

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 10:33 PM, Terry <tsparks56 at aol.com> wrote:

You bring up a good question Eric but, I just don't recall any of last years PCT hikers complaining about route finding on that section of the trail. Also, when you consider the amount of foot traffic that section gets every summer and looking at the landscape surrounding the trail in the section, I have a difficult time buying into the author basically saying the PCT was disappearing before our own eyes.  I do agree with, and saw first hand that the trail in Sequoia NF isn't up to the standards of the NP's next door but, to say its in horrific shape isn't what I experienced, nor understand from the hikers from earlier in the season.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone