[pct-l] Why California's Trails Are Disappearing From Our Maps

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 10:11:42 CST 2014

Ken,
Yes, it is a small world as the next 2 certa I want to get are the sawyer and crosscut certs and if I wasn't going to be hiking the PCT this year, I would be headed to KM in June for the crosscut class.  Also, Paul (the Beeman) is the person who got me interested in the VWR's.
I have a feeling we will be crossing paths sometime in the next year.

Thanks,

Terry

Sent from my iPhone