[pct-l] (no subject)

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 23:25:30 CST 2014

Ken,
Thank you for educating me as to the hard work you and your organization has done to and for the trail. You are correct, because I found the trail in very good condition and have no memory of complaints from hikers about this section, I assumed it's condition was a non factor. Quite frankly, I owe you an apology for not recognizing the hard work you put into this so I could enjoy it, not just last October but, I will be thru hiking the trail this year and enjoying it again this May.

Again, Thank you.

Sincerely,

Terry

Sent from my iPhone