[pct-l] Subject: Re: Message 18: This Year's Going to Be Awesome! Woo!

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 00:32:43 CST 2014

Check out the Zebralights, they are expensive but they will do, what you are asking in your question. I have the H52 as well as a couple of Petzls and a Black Diamond. The first one I reach for is the Zebralight and then the Petzl light with the wide beam, of which I attach to my waist belt.  The other lights rarely get used.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone