[pct-l] This Year's Going to Be Awesome! Woo!

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:22:27 CST 2014

Thank you for this post. At least in the Mojave & Tehachapis try it.  It's lovely and cool.You need less water. The owls and bats are a treat to watch. Every new experience out there makes you feel more at home. Pay attention to your maps there are lots of water sources. The old Wilderness press guide books are helpful. The spring I was talking about (with cattle poop)was to the left at Kelso Valley road--it ran right out of a sand bank and was clearly there for the cattle. Maybe 1/2 mile or less off trail. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone