[pct-l] Bear Canisters

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:41:21 CST 2014

It's my understanding that Bearvault canisters CANNOT be rented, though
they do offer a discounted rate ($65.00 for the BV500) and free shipping
(to Kennedy Meadows Gen Store only) for long-distance and thru hikers.
Here's their website: http://www.bearvault.com

I believe that Wild Ideas DOES rent the Bearikade canisters, for something
like $5.00/day, with free shipping, etc. Here's their website:
http://www.wild-ideas.net/rent-a-bearikade/

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb