[pct-l] This Year's Going to Be Awesome! Woo!

Michael Slusser michael.slusser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:26:39 CST 2014

Sorry. Just felt like I had to speak up in the face of all the dread and
gloom that has been showing up here.

Please don't think I'm not taking the dangers and difficulties seriously;
you have no idea how paranoid I am about water rationing, fire danger, and
safety on the trip. But every year has its challenges and trials, doesn't
it? If we were getting wetter weather, we'd be hearing dire warnings about
high snow in the Sierras and impassable passes in the Cascades, no doubt.

The trail will be what it will be, I imagine. Plan carefully, walk boldly,
and think critically. Whatever the circumstances, the journey can't help
but be awesome, right?

I now yield back the balance of my time.

Professor Errant

--
*Quid sum? Nil. Quis sum? Nullus. Sed gratia Christi, quod sum, quod vivo,
quodque laboro, facit.*