[pct-l] snow inNorthern CA

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Thu Jan 23 12:40:57 CST 2014

I was just talking to Yogi about the same situation. Though I don’t have a photo, Mt. Shasta is about the same, the most minimal amount of snow. I think lack of water for hikers and the fire situation this summer is going to be very dire. I watched an extended weather forecast last night on TV and there is no precipitation on the horizon and they anticipate February and March to be dry also. It is going to be a very real deal of lack of water and fire danger this summer. Actually there are fires in CA right now. Not up here thank heavens; sorry there are anywhere.

are we there yet