[pct-l] Ray's Food Place

Heather Darnell mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 20:12:35 CST 2014

(I hope this format sends correctly. Still not accustomed to all the changes in Yahoo mail, with the new message-thread-nesting. So I apologize in advance if I didn't do it right...)

Yogi, I am confused. (And I was born and raised here, though I have traveled for weeks at a time on other continents.)
What is the difference between a supermarket and a large grocery store? Does the supermarket have aisles of non-
food items, like clothing, housewares, sporting goods? (like I might call a department store?)

''The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.''
Albert Einstein
1879-1955, German-born American Physicist

Blessings,
Heather Darnell Message: 10