[pct-l] Ray's Food Place

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Wed Jan 22 11:19:48 CST 2014

Jackie,

I certainly did not want to complain about anything in your book. Not at
all. It is so helpful.

> At some point,
> hikers need to figure stuff out on their own.

Or they go ahead and ask for help around here - which worked out pretty
well in this case :)
I think I get the picture from all the answers, thanks everybody!

Meike (side note: a women, not a guy - not that it matters at all for
what we talk about)