[pct-l] Idyllwild to ADZPCTKO

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Jan 22 00:41:56 CST 2014

I don't know if this will be of interest to any of this year's thrus, but
Mountain Education will be teaching its Snow Basics Course up in Saddle
Junction on Mt. San Jacinto the weekend of April 18-20.

As happened the last time we offered this course there, many en route thru
hikers, who could not attend any of our other course dates/locations, took
advantage of the course offered there and were able to attended as they went
by!

I'm just putting it out there:  If you will be in the vicinity and are a
current-year thru hiker, you need to let us know that you'd like to learn
what we have to teach during this 3-day snow skills event so we can register
you for it!

(...all this is contingent on sufficient snow!)

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org