[pct-l] Going stoveless and resupply as you go

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Wed Jan 22 00:22:02 CST 2014

Yogi's book is certainly helpful on this. But I guess there are some
things that you just know when you are a native and you just don't know
if you are not. That's language and culture. You probably know what to
expect if Yogi tells you there is a "Ray's Food Place" or a "Vons" or a
"Convenience Store" - I don't. For example, when I read about Wrightwood
I learned that "grocery store" is apparently not just another word for
"supermarket", as I thought before ;)

If Yogi says you can do a "full resupply", does that usually mean a big
enough selection to find food for stoveless hiking?

Meike