[pct-l] Fwd: Airport access from PCT

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:02:33 CST 2014

Agreed that Mojave is more likely hop-off point than anywhere farther north
given the time frame (unless one starts the trail in Feb. or early Mar.).

I would, however, consider hitching from there to Lancaster and taking  the
bus Antelope Valley Transit Authority <http://www.avta.com/> 661.945.9445,
ext. 200 back to Ontario Airport...

It's about 1/2 the distance to Las Vegas and I do know that American and
United Airlines fly out of Ontario to the east coast.

Snake Charmer