[pct-l] LAST DAY for submissions to ALDHA-West Poster Photo Contest

Sevenon7th@yahoo.com sevenon7th at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 12:56:04 CST 2014

Today is the LAST day for submissions to the Poster Contest.

Here are the submission guidelines:

1.  You DO NOT need to be a member of ALDHA-West. (this has changed).   We WANT your awesome trail photos!
2.  Photo must be portrait orientation.... (the larger the file you have, the better)
3.  ONE submission per person.
4.  Last day for submission is January 21, 2014
5. Submit photos to Splash at splashphoto at msn.com

On January 22, 2014, the submissions will be posted on the ALDHA-West facebook page for voting.   The ALDHA-West board will select the winning submission from the top five entries.   Check out the ALDHA-West facebook page for more details, but there will be prizes!

So, come on gang, I know there is some amazing talent out there.  Let's dig out some fabulous trail photos!

Cheers, and Happy Trails!
Splash