[pct-l] Big Sky Tents

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:15:11 CST 2014

I "tested" an Evolution on the BMT, and gave it back immediately. Granted
the BMT is a much different environment than the PCT.  The Evolution tent
keeps out so little rain you might as well not have a tent.  In a nutshell
the Big Sky Evolution would never go in my pack again.

The epic long delivery time is closer to scamming customers then tent
manufacture.  Imagine the wait time to get replacement parts or warranty
repair.

--
Matt Signore
pcthandbook.com