[pct-l] Plea for Fire Safety 2014

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:56:41 CST 2014

I just spent Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday out hiking and doing
trail brushing. It was in the mid to upper 70s during the day and
nights were warm. I brushed my teeth, washed my pots and didn't drink
the rinse water and I made as many lemonade drinks as I wanted. I had
hot coffee for breakfast. I washed my feet and legs once. I carried 7
liters of water and still had 1.5 leftover at the end of the hike.

So Cal is not that bad.

Diane