[pct-l] Winter training skills camp

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Sat Jan 18 20:18:56 CST 2014

PaintYourWagon!

Sorry I missed your email asking about when Mountain Education will be
offering Snow Basics Courses this year (2014)! (Yes, we will get snow
sometime this winter before the end of March!)

First, go to www.mountaineducation.org

Otherwise, here is the official list:

Snow Basics Courses (SBC):
....Tahoe - February 15, 16, 17, 2014
....Oregon - February 28, March 1, 2
....Washington - March 7, 8, 9
....Washington - March 14, 15, 16
....Tahoe - March 21, 22, 23
....Tahoe - April 4, 5, 6
....Tahoe - April 11, 12, 13
....Southern CA - April 18, 19, 20

Snow Intermediate Course (SIC) (Echo to Donner):
....Tahoe - May 24 to May 30, 2014

Snow Advanced Courses (SAC):
....Kennedy Meadows to Kearsarge Pass - May 9 to May 18, 2014
....Kearsarge Pass to Bishop Pass - June 6 to June 15, 2014
....Bishop Pass to Mono Pass - June 20 to June 29, 2014

All snow skills courses are on a donation-only cost basis and designed to
teach snow-hiking to anyone wanting to be safer and more confident in the
wilderness.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org