[pct-l] Electronics/ Sansa Clip

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 22:33:38 CST 2014

I have the same Sansa Clip 8 GB, MP3 player and on my scale it's  0.77 oz. With Skull Candy ear buds, 1.19 oz.
It uses a mini to USB port for charging and I have charged it from a 110v wall outlet, a computer, my 5 watt solar charger, an external battery and a car charger with no problems.  No need to carry another charger, just another cable with a USB connection.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone