[pct-l] Calories per ounce - some common foods...

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 14:13:03 CST 2014

Great info.  I wish there was a way to add nutritional value to these
numbers to create an overall value score.  Generally speaking, I'm  less
concerned about calories and more worried about nutrition.  Too many trail
foods have high calories but its all  sugar/carbohydrates with too few
vitamins, fiber and protein.