[pct-l] 2014 or 2015

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 14:06:33 CST 2014

I say go for it this year.  Use the next two months to really focus on
getting in shape and leave the rest for the trail.  This year MAY be an
unprecedented low snow year.  The downside will be that you will need to
carry more water.
As the old saying goes: man plans and God laughs.  You never know what
might happen between now and next year.  You could put on more weight, have
a family emergency, lose focus, have financial problems, etc..If you can do
it this year, seize the day.  Just plan on starting very slow which most
people should do anyway. Just My Two Cents.