[pct-l] Food

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:53:16 CST 2014

In no way is intended to be disrespectful of others food choices. But, in reading the recent list of food and calories I thought I would talk again about choosing real food over those just high calories. There was virtually nothing in that list that was not mostly sugar and nutritionally empty calories   The more junk you eat,the more likely you will get physically and emotionally depleted. Some people don't have any idea why the trail seems so hard. Or why they end up needing extra days off in town. You have a huge long demanding endeavor ahead of you   Don't shoot your own foot off. Just because people get away with eating garbage doesn't mean that it is the optimum way of doing the trail    Just consider making it easier on yourself by not hiking on empty    Marmot

Sent from my iPhone