[pct-l] Advice on e-blogging

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:07:25 CST 2014

I am looking for a primer on blogging with a smart phone. In the past I have
just done a written journal, so I am unfamiliar with the "best" techniques
for doing this electronically.  So I'd appreciate a few pointers from those
who have been doing this for a while and have worked out the bugs.

Specifically I am interested in what apps or software you use for basic
input on the trail.  (I have an Android based smart phone.)  Then how does
this get transferred or uploaded to the blog site once you get back to town
and can get online?  Lastly, any pros and cons to the various blog sites?
(PCTA vs postholer vs blogspot etc...)

Thanks for any help you can give!
Timberline