[pct-l] You still haven't accepted methowskye at gmail.com's friend

Angelina Kovtun angelkov2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 09:05:02 CST 2014

Wow thank you for the advice and WOW for hiking with all your injuries! I just went to see a physical therapist this week myself because EVERYTHING that is "legs" hurts! Another torture appointment in an hour. Got shin splints, bad ankle, one hip and one foot with like zero degree rotation abilities.... I'll be seeing you on the trail with some brace on as well this summer ;-)

I think I'm gonna go for it and take my big camera and like you said, if it doesn't work I'll just send it home.

-Angelina

On Friday, January 10, 2014 5:41 AM, marmot marmot <marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com> wrote:

Facebook gives me the creepy crawlies. I ignore and block all requests but gladly answer all requests for help from the list. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone