[pct-l] iPhone Camera Apps

Randy Godfrey randy3833 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 20:17:04 CST 2014

A week or two ago someone (GoalTech?) posted her/his favorite iPhone camera apps. I inadvertently deleted it. Dang!

If you are still out there would you please have mercy and re-post or just email me direct? They seemed like awesome apps! I just bought my first iPhone and am hoping to use it for the trail and my 2015 thru-hike.

The decision to use the phone for my only camera, leaving my Canon G9 behind is a difficult one, but maybe these apps will sway me in that direction.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Randy