[pct-l] Extra oil that you carry

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Mon Jan 6 13:28:38 CST 2014

What works for me is to fill an empty 8oz water bottle from Costo with olive oil and use about 2 ounces per day, which added 500 calories to my diet.
I am also thru- hiking the trail this year and will have an 8 oz bottle, with the top taped tightly with electrical tape, in every resupply box mailed from home.  This worked well for me in  september/November, while hiking from KM to Echo Lake.
I found that any more than about 2 oz per day was about my limit, without getting sick of it, unless I had a pasta dinner that night.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone