[pct-l] sleeping bag vs quilt

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Sat Jan 4 17:41:38 CST 2014

A lot will depend on the general conditions you will be sleeping in. I toss & turn quite a bit, myself. If it is warmer and I can tolerate a few droughts, no problem. I do as Brick does and just open up my bag. If it gets colder, near freezing and less, I zip it up fairly tight. If all you have is a quilt, you really don't have any choice, of course.
	My thoughts only . . .
		jdm