[pct-l] Henry Coe GGG

John Abela john at hikelighter.com
Wed Jan 1 21:32:59 CST 2014

I am looking forward to this years GGG!! Only 22 more days for me :)

Yeah, a number of people got ticks this past year. Not sure if I was
lucky or the Sawyer Permethrin just happen to do its job for me. Gotta
remember to spray down my Hexamid Pocket again before I leave.

If you/anybody is planning to go this year, please be sure to let me
know you are on the pct-list once you get there!!

+John Abela
HikeLighter.Com