[pct-l] Warrior Hike in the footsteps of Earl Shaffer

Dana dana_m_phillips at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 12:32:38 CST 2014

Thanks for sharing these wonderful groups. I will be hiking with the Warrior Hike team on the CDT 2015 as a fundraiser. They are non-profit and are limited currently to how many hikers they can support. So please show your support either monetarily or with trail magic. You can find their estimated schedule on their website.

Dana "HDMama"

Sent from my iPad