[pct-l] 7 day hike mid march suggestions

Trevor McKee trevormckee85 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 14:28:09 CST 2014

Hey All,

I live 40 minutes west of Belden, CA.

I am hoping to do a 7 day trek on the PCT to warm up for my thru hike, flush out some gear systems, and bank some time that I will lose from going to a wedding in May.

I am in good trail shape and am able to cover 15-20 miles per day.

Not sure if hiking my neck of the PCT will be a good idea with this storm passing through and dropping snow, but I am willing to travel to northern CA or somewhat southern CA to do  a section. Hoping to head out the first or second full week of March.

Any suggestions of a good 7 day stretch? Thanks!

Mayor Trevor
www.SoletoSoil.com