[pct-l] To waterproof or not to waterproof (ye old sleeping bag)

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:50:50 CST 2014

The Nik-Wax products are pretty good, follow the directions religiously.
There are many spray on water resistant treatments, the ones I prefer so
far specify they are Durable Water Repellents (DWR) and persist much longer
than the less expensive Scotch Guard type products. They cost more, but
seem to me to be worth it.

I have found with any spray on DWR treatment I have used so far that many
light sprayings give better results than one or two heavy coatings.

Luce Cruz