[pct-l] my secret to getting in shape

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 01:33:07 CST 2014

Dear Diane

I dislike such muscle training, so I am just ended three days training hike
with my wife. Now, I am staying a hotel with spa. As an 80 pounds heavy
trucker, I am always nervous about my backpack. I have just tested
re-modeled Ospray Volt 75, which worked best. I could not discriminated
23kg and 30 kg pack weight. The remodeling was great success. To keep my
shape, I sometimes try long distance running, and avoiding overeating,
except buffet. The dinner in this evening and the breakfast are the
exceptions.

https://sites.google.com/site/completewalkerequipment/home/2-backpack/volt-75