[pct-l] How's everybody doing?

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:48:18 CST 2014

Hey everybody-

Paint Your Wagon here...
Obviously, me mum did not name me PYW... That being said; I am days away from embarking on my third consecutive PCT thru hike (in a row). I leave Arizona, on March 1st, riding my bicycle west for 360 miles until I reach Anza, CA. Hopefully this will happen before the 7th of March. Why? Because on the 7th of March, my dear friend Evil Goat, and I, plan to leave the southern border, heading north. Evil Goat is heading back to his house in Anza, (mile 152) and I am headed to Kennedy Meadows south, by May 1st. I am pulling a Nomad trailer behind my bicycle, capable of toting 100lbs. I will be carrying all of my hiking gear needed for the first 702 miles. At some point, I will backtrack back to the ADZPCTKO. I attended the 2012 KO as a rookie and it was absolutely divine. Although I registered for the 2013 KO in the 32 hour window, I missed the KO due to circumstances unforeseen. Today is Feb. 20th. 8 days and a wake up- await me... I am totally stoked. I hope you are too!

<>Paint<>