[pct-l] Aquaclips

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Mon Feb 17 17:16:00 CST 2014

For anyone who may be interested, I've come across a guy who makes a handy little plastic gadget called the aquaclip.  It's designed to hold plastic water bottles by the neck and which you essentially insert the stem behind your pants belt or your pack hip belt.  It'll easily hold a liter of water.  I weighed it at 11 grams.  It comes in various colors and costs a whopping $3, which includes shipping.  I've used it while training for the PCT and it works well.  I'm not sure it would work as well for runners since the bottle may bounce around too much.  Aquaclip.com    Keystone

Sent from my iPad