[pct-l] Labeling your Post Office boxes.......

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Feb 16 17:36:51 CST 2014

Post Office pickup......your legal (on your ID) name....General Delivery

the address.

ETA.  They will ask you for ID.

Example for others to pick up and hold your boxes......

(example for our place)

your name

C/O Dinsmores Hiker Haven.

PO Box 374

Skykomish, WA. 98288

ETA.

We can not pick up and hold for you unless our name is on the box also.
It's that way at all POs.   Add a flashy colorful stripe or star or
something on each side of your box. Makes it easier to find among hundreds
of Priority boxes.

Please note for Dinsmore's drops.........only the Skykomish address. We
have no USPS home address delivery in Baring. Everyone have PO Boxes.

PS...........remember to mail boxes Priority. If you don't pick it up and
want it returned......there is no charge.

Andrea Dinsmore
Dinsmores Hiker Haven
Skykomish, WA.