[pct-l] Writing on the trail

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:57:06 CST 2014

iOs has one built in. I use it all the time to record tunes at the
jam session I go to. I don't know if there's a time limit or
anything. I've never reached any limit but my recordings have been
only a few minutes long. Someone had to show me how to name the
recordings as it wasn't intuitive but once I learned it wasn't too
difficult.

Diane