[pct-l] Umbrella or not?

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:06:57 CST 2014

You will probably wish you had one not for possible rain, but for keeping
the sun off your head especially in So. California.

I have a GoLite Chrome Dome. Love it and use it all the time. The
reflective chrome top is very effective.  They are about $25 and only weigh
8 oz.

If GoLite is at kickoff this year you can probably get one there.

Quackers