[pct-l] Umbrella or not?

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:54:29 CST 2014

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Jake Handy <jakers329 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Am I making a mistake?
> I'm sure everyone's got an opinion here...
> Thanks all!
> Jake

No, you're not making a mistake. You *will* get wet on trail. It's called
"Washington", if not before you get here. That's not an opinion. It's wet
here. It can be downright miserable sometimes We have a rain forest (to be
clear, it's no where near the PCT, but we have one). The PCT traces along
the edge of the border between the what many call  "Wet side" and the "Dry
side". This isn't just for fun or to scare away prospective residents.

I still love it here.

Luce Cruz