[pct-l] Travel Insurance

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Thu Feb 13 15:06:14 CST 2014

As an old lady US citizen I never got extra travel insurance on PCT, AT or CDT beyond Medicare and my supplement. But for my walk on the Camino in Spain coming up this year I got insurance through Squaremouth.com. You might try through them. You put a tiny bit of info in and they give you multiple choices with multiple companies. Most include medical and repatriation - but not SAR helicopters. Like all insurance there are policies that cost a lot or a little, mostly depending on what and how much you want covered.

Medicare Pastor

Sent from my iPhone