[pct-l] Logistics for an Early Start

Dan Durston durston.dan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 07:46:19 CST 2014

Thanks for the help everyone. I didn't realize there was a bus south from
Lake Morena to Campo. It looks pretty straight forward to hike Warner
Springs to Lake Morena, grab bus 894 to Campo and hike back Lake Morena for
K.O.. Then we'll use the ride board to get to Warner Springs on Sunday.

Dan & Tara