[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:46:19 CST 2014

Registration usually occurs in mid-March, and this year is looking the
same. I've had some problems with the website (http://adzpctko.org)--hence,
no updates--but hope to have more information posted soon.

And the reason Lake Morena is booked is that we (ADZPCTKO) booked it! As a
prospective thru hiker, we'll have a slice of a campsite for you.

Cheers,
Carl
ADZPCTKO webmaster and co-conspirator