[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Paint Your Wagon n801yz at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:22:10 CST 2014

>>> Anyone know when sign up will be for the ADZPCTKO 2014?  I check the site daily but it still shows 2013.  I've already booked my camp spot at a nearby park( lake Moreno was booked).
Thanks!
Jake <<< Jake, My guess is that any day now the website will update, which will be your first clue. There will be some instructions posted after that initial update, on how to sign up when it eventually opens for registration. I believe the formal/official announcement will be made on Twitter first.I seem to remember that the registration occurs around the third week of March.  Then- all h-e-double-hockey-stick breaks loose. FWIW: The campground registration filled up in about 32 hours last year. How about describing the park that you already booked a camp spot at, for the list serve readers- eh?  <>Paint<>