[pct-l] Injinji socks

Jake Handy jakers329 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 11:46:19 CST 2014

Hello all!  Due to the high number of people that recommended Injinji toe socks on here I gave them a go, and I must say they were awesome!  I'm going to switch to them for sure!  Two questions tho, I tried the short ones that just cover my foot and don't go too far up the ankle.  Should I stick with those or buy the ones that go up the calf? Secondly,  how many miles can I expect out of a pair? Til now I was using plain cheap men's polyester dress socks but was chewing thru those in 20-30 miles!!  I hope the Injinji are more durable!
Thanks!
Jake