[pct-l] Shoe size and blisters

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Wed Feb 12 09:42:05 CST 2014

My experience with Compeed is different. It's what you get here - but it
did not work for me on long hikes.
The Compeed sticks really well on the blister. And after hiking for 10
hrs, it sticks really well to the sock, too. On more than one occasion i
peeled of a lot of skin just trying to seperate stinky sock from foot.

I use something like second skin (a slightly slimmer product) cut in
doughnut-shape.