[pct-l] Resources for Sub 4-Month Thru-Hike?

Josh Paul pjosh529 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:52:24 CST 2014

Hello to all,

This is my first post here and am excited to have found this resource to
help in my planning.

I am planning a thru-hike this summer and hoping to accomplish it in under
4 months. I know this has been done and tried searching the archives of the
various PCT-related sites, but I haven't been able find much specifics in
regards to the schedule of hikers who have accomplished this. Would someone
be able to direct me to a trail journal (or similar resource) of a hiker
who has completed it in a similar timeframe?  My hope is to find a few
trail-tested itineraries so I have a better idea of how to plan out my hike
and resupply strategies. Thanks for the help!

-JP