[pct-l] Completing Canada permit application form

Meike dideldadum at web.de
Mon Feb 10 15:58:45 CST 2014

Dear Professor,

I owe you a trail beer if we ever meet. Again it's you with helpful
answers. And educating me, didn't know yet that I may call myself
caucasian.
So Canadians are no better than US Americans - money seemed to be a main
concern of the embassy when I applied for my visa.

I did not get the point with the Itinerary yet. Probably did not explain
my question clear enough.
There is one part asking for ETA, ETD, PCT startdate and trailhead. And
a totally different part where I am asked to explain my Itinerary.
What do they want to know in the Itenerary part? Is it just as easy as
stating "Hike PCT from Monument 78 to Manning Park, travel to Airport,
Leave"? Maybe :)

Good night, everybody.
Meike