[pct-l] Sierra Snow...Good News & Bad News

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:11:47 CST 2014

In 2010, we had snow that was just above average, nothing like the depth of
2011, but we had no spring!  So that snow hung around till well into summer
which meant 5 weeks of living on it in the High Sierra in June and early
July.  The first day of not actually walking on snow at some point in the
day was not until Oregon.  Things can change fast however.  A super hot
spring could melt it all in a heartbeat.  So just be ready for it and if it
isn't there, more power to ya!

Shroomer