[pct-l] Insole-nt Question

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Feb 8 21:59:20 CST 2014

Here's a link to the Spenco page on these. Called "comfort insoles".  REI calls them "flat insoles" about $11. I've bought them in drug / discount stores. Probably can find online from many sources

http://www.spenco.com/product.aspx?ProdId=52&oucatid=2&cid=#.Uvb5LX-9KSM

My recommendation -- buy the biggest size and trim to fit your shoes.

Currently I wear New Balance shoes from which I just took out the supplied insoles and use just the Spenco flat insoles. A pair of insoles out last several pairs of shoes. I love the insoles.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.