[pct-l] Glasses case

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Thu Feb 6 19:57:43 CST 2014

Wow.  You must really be blind.  I was 20/1000 & couldn't even see the eye chart.  But after Lasik I ended up at 20/10.  One of the best things I ever did.

Ed Jarrett A Clay Jar: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Eeyore Hikes http://eeyorehikes.blogspot.com/Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71